CPT® Professional Edition 2016 Spiral
Correctly interpreting and reporting medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2016 Professional Edition.
Straight from the AMA, this is the only CPT® code book with the official CPT coding rules and guidelines developed by the CPT Editorial Panel. Covers hundreds of code, guideline and text changes as well as extensive changes to the Respiratory and Skin Replacement Surgery Sections.
Exclusive features to CPT® Professional 2016 code book:
- Spiral code book binding.
- E/M reference tables — summarize the requirements for reporting E/M services and help to select and validate proper E/M coding
- Coding tips added throughout — a select group of helpful tips added throughout each section to aid in better understanding
- Section-specific table of contents — provide users with an efficient tool to navigate information relevant to the codes listed in each section
- Anatomical and procedural illustrations incorporated within the code sections — help users accurately code procedures
- Reference tables for quick identification of the codes — assist in understanding the definition and differentiation of key parameters in large families of codes
- CPT® Assistant newsletter citations in Appendix A
- E/M decision-tree process flowchart
- Updated CPT® Assistant and Clinical Examples in Radiology newsletters, and CPT® Changes book citations
- Clinical examples for E/M services codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions provide a quick reference to 2016 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Place-of-service codes with facility name and description